We are officially into 2019 and almost halfway through the month of January!!! Congratulations on making it this far!!!!
January is when I set my general goals and milestones for the entire year. I have some interesting milestones that will occur this year (MCAT, 30th birthday, and marriage), while there are certain things I would like to achieve (a career-job based on my education, etc.). One thing that helps me organize my thoughts , ideas and plans is one of the most simplest items: a PLANNER.
I like to support various designs each year, and this year, I chose The Happy Planner (www.thehappyplanner.com). The Planner is uniquely organized where they categorize the 2019-2020 calendar with:
- Personal Goals
- Career Goals
- Financial Goals
Then each month, you write the following for each month:
- Write It Down (Summary of Thoughts)
- Goal of the Month
- Special Days to Note (Birthdays, Important Dates, etc.)
It’s half the month of January and through all the hiatus of things, I’m just now being able to sit down and write out my thoughts for the new year…
I would love to know….
- How do you get organized?
- What are your goals for 2019?
- What is your goal for the month of January?
- What do you want more in 2019?
- A relationship? Marriage?
- A Family? Another addition (child) to the family?
- More travel?
- More wealth?
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ….